- General Cleaning $50
- X-rays digital panoramic)$50 (in site)
- X-rays (digital periapical) $30
- Cone Beam CT Scan $100 (in site)
- Study Die Cast models $50
- Full Consultation including CT SCAN, Digital Panos, X-rays, Study Models $200
(you pay only once regardless of quantity and number of visits needed)
- One stage (One Piece Dental Implant) $600 each
- Two stage (delayed load implant) $600 each
- Two Stage Zirconia non metal dental implants $1400 each
- Zygomatic Two Piece Dental Implants $1900 Each (placed by Maxillofacial Surgeon)
- Sinus Grafts $1500 each.
Note: All of Our Pricing Has Dental Implant Prosthetic Abutments included
Our crowns are Cad-Cam milled in our own Dental Lab with latest Cad-Cam technology.
Note: All of our Pricing for Crowns is the same for Crowns over Dental Implants or for Natural Teeth.
Here is a list of our Crowns offered:
PORCELAIN FUSED TO METAL CROWNS
- High noble metal fused to porcelain: $360
NON METAL MONOLYTHIC ALL CERAMIC CROWNS (VITA BLOCK, EMAX OR VITA SUPRINITY)
- $450 (Sirona-CEREC Cad-Cam Milling Machine)
NON METAL FULL ANATOMIC ZIRCONIA CROWNS
- FZ (full Zirconia Prettau type) Non Metal Crowns: $450 each
FULL MOUTH RESTORATIONS
Full mouth restorations can be done over natural teeth, over implants or a mix of both
OVER NATURAL TEETH ONLY
For cases like these there are several options for crowns that will be selected depending on your case, needs and expectations:
- $400 porcelain fused to metal
- $450 Non Metal Cad Cam Crowns
- $450 FULL Zirconia (no metal)
- $450 E-MAX CROWNS (no metal)
FULL MOUTH RESTORATIONS OVER IMPLANTS
Full mouth restorations can be achieved with ISI (one stage immediate load implants), TSI (Two Stage delayed load Implants). The number of
implants placed in your mouth will depend on your specific case. Bone availability and your needs and expectations will be the determining
factors in the choices we make together. Below are case examples and costs with One Piece Dental Implants:
- 8, 6 or 4 immediate load dental implants
- Temporary Teeth (as many as needed)
- The Permanent fixed bridge
- CT-Scan (as many as needed)
- X-Rays (as many as needed)
- Models (as many as needed)
- All consultation fees
- Surgical Guide or Stents (as many as needed)
- All Extractions needed when it applies
- Any Bone Grafts needed, (excluding) Sinus Floor Lifts and Bone Grafts.
- All Extractions (as) needed
The cost will depend on the type of restoration selected by the physician in conjunction with you the patient: Cost per Arch includes:
(FAQ: A Dental Arch is the upper or lower half of your mouth)
All on 6 or All on 4 Prices: (The same for either one)
- One Arch (Either Top Or Bottom):
- Hybrid Acrylic Teeth Fixed Bridge: $6,800
- Porcelain fused to Metal Fixed Bridge : $7,800
- Non Metal Full Monolythic Zirconia Fixed Bridge (Prettau Type CAD CAM BUILT): $9,600
- Two Arches or Full Mouth (Top and Bottom Included) :
- Full Mouth with Hybrid Acrylic Teeth Bridges: $13,400 (two arches)
- Full mouth restoration with Porcelain fused to metal (two arches): $15,400
- Full Mouth Restoration Non Metal Full Zirconia Bridge ((Prettau Type CAD CAM BUIlt) : $19,200
PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
SURGICAL MAXILLOFACIAL SERVICES
- Orthognatic surgery: $5,000 per arch
- Facial Trauma Repairs: $6000 average, depending on the Fracture and location.
- Ridge Split Surgery $ 1000
- Block Bone Grafting $ 1500
Note: Cost of Above Procedures are estimates that can change from one specific case to another.
Some Of these Procedures will require General Anesthesia , Hospital and Operating Room Set up and Stay.
Cost of Hospitalization is not included, please contact us for further and detailed
- $2,000 (Conventional Brackets)
- $2,500 (Tooth Colored Cosmetic Brackets)
Average time for Treatment: 24 Months.
Note: Other Side Dental Procedures as part of the Orthodontic Treatment are not inlcuded in this Price.